BOGO Dining on Harmony

Hey guys (sorry for any English erros, English is my second language ) I’m new here and I will be on my first cruise in September on the Harmony, needless to say I’m so excited.

Yesterday we purchased the refreshment package that was 30% off and we also purchased a BOGO specialty dining but we are a little confused how it works?

- The reservation is for the first and second day but we don’t get to choose a restaurant? They pick for us and if it’s not what we want we change it on the first day?

- Does the second restaurant has to be the same one or can be a different one?

- Last question: which specialty restaurants is your favorite?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Space permitting, you can change/make reservations once onboard.

You can dine at the same or different restarant each time.

Thank you for your reply. They usually book for which restaurant or it’s super random? As much as I want specialty dining I really don’t want Sabor or Wonderland :/

We just got off Harmony last week, and did the BOGO dining package. They do pick the restaurant reservations for you at first, and you will not know what you have until the first day of the cruise.

All we had to do was go talk to people at the MDR on Deck 5 (Silk), where they had people set up managing reservations for all restaurants. We went there as soon as we got on the ship. We were booked on Izumi and Sabor, but managed to switch to 150 Central Park and Wonderland with no problems or questions asked. Ended up eating at 2 $45 PP restaurants for $40 PP combined.

We just got off Harmony last week, and did the BOGO dining package. They do pick the restaurant reservations for you at first, and you will not know what you have until the first day of the cruise.

All we had to do was go talk to people at the MDR on Deck 5 (Silk), where they had people set up managing reservations for all restaurants. We went there as soon as we got on the ship. We were booked on Izumi and Sabor, but managed to switch to 150 Cnetral Park and Wonderland with no problems or questions asked. Ended up eating at 2 $45 PP restaurants for $40 PP combined.

Awesome thank you so much for your reply!

How was your experience at 150 Central Park? That is one of the ones I want.

Awesome thank you so much for your reply!

How was your experience at 150 Central Park? That is one of the ones I want.

150 Central Park was very good. This was only our second cruise, so I do not have much to liken it to. I thought the food and service was comparable as Murano on Celebrity. They offer a salt assortment with their food which was unique. It had 7 salts, all with different tastes. Their desserts were not my favorite though. I think it was certainly worth the BOGO price.