Crown Princess Pictures/Info?

eeagli1

Hi all!

My family and I are planning on taking a cruise to the caribbean on the new Crown Princess in december of 2006. I have tried to look for pictures of the ship on various sites, but could not find any. Could anyone point me to where I could find pictures of or information about the Crown Princess ship?

Also, for those of you who have been on various cruise lines, could you compare them for me? What are the best things about the Princess line compared to other lines? In what areas do other cruise lines excel?

Thanks!!! ~Libby

The pictures in the Cruise Critic Newsletter are from “July” according to the article, which I would think would be July 2005. If not, they have a lot of work to do in order to get her ready for a June 2006 debut.

• 1 month later...

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! Thanks so much for all the links.....kinda gets me excited:D Been waiting for Princess to come up with a good itinerary with a stop in St. Lucia and looks like the Crown will have it....Love Princess Cruise Lines and all the helpful people on this board! Thanks everyone!:)

Archived