Royal Caribbean Coco Cay - Location of Ocean View Deluxe Cabana ?

Hi everyone. I'm trying to get some information about the location of the Ocean View Deluxe Cabanas at Coco Cay. I've been doing some research and it seems like they USED to be located waterfront but not on the actual beach. It looks like they were in front of a small rocky sea wall. I think they moved to a BEACH location but I've had a hard time finding any concrete confirmation of this. We booked the Cabana (instead of the Bungalow) because of the extra space and the deluxe buffet. However we would like to be beachfront so the kids can play in the water while in our view.

Has anyone been to Coco Cay in recent months that can confirm the OCEAN VIEW DELUXE CABANAS are now located in front of the actual beach?

I know there are so many changes going on over at Coco Cay that anything can change before my cruise in August, but I'm hoping someone here can provide some fresh intel.

Thanks all!!

Gladys

Miami, FL

Sailing Mariner of the Seas August 31 2018 :cool::cool::cool:

... Has anyone been to Coco Cay in recent months that can confirm the OCEAN VIEW DELUXE CABANAS are now located in front of the actual beach? ...

They were in front of the beach when we were at Coco Cay last September.