Arrival Time for Freedom of the Seas into San Juan

ravenrob

Embarking on Freedom on 7/7 and just found out that DW and I will be staying in an Oceanfront Suite at the Condado Vanderbilt Hotel the night of 7/6. It appears as though the FOS should be sailing right by the area of the island where the Vanderbilt is located upon her return to San Juan. Does anyone have any idea of the approximate arrival time back to San Juan? I would love to be drinking my morning cup of coffee on my balcony while watching her make her return to San Juan. :)

Embarking on Freedom on 7/7 and just found out that DW and I will be staying in an Oceanfront Suite at the Condado Vanderbilt Hotel the night of 7/6. It appears as though the FOS should be sailing right by the area of the island where the Vanderbilt is located upon her return to San Juan. Does anyone have any idea of the approximate arrival time back to San Juan? I would love to be drinking my morning cup of coffee on my balcony while watching her make her return to San Juan. :)

The ship should be entering SJ harbor between 4:30am and 5am since 6am is the time it should be already finished mooring. She's also docked on the opposite end of the harbor from the entrance and it has to do a 180 degree turn and come into the Pan Am pier in reverse so it takes a while. You will be able to see it pass in the distance between 3-4am but don't expect it to be anywhere close to shore. Ship entering SJ harbor swing wide north and come in almost directly in a north-south heading.