Why is my cabin still showing as available?

Yes, thanks to Charnell! She got me all fixed up and back in cabin 7440 on 9-14-19

Everyone, check your bookings carefully!!

I'm glad I'm a control freak and always check the email my PVP sends me before I hang up the phone and add it to My Cruise Manager right away to double check. Pays to be obsessive :D. I would have been lighting up his cell phone even at this hour LOL! That's great you were able to get it fixed!

I'm glad I'm a control freak and always check the email my PVP sends me before I hang up the phone and add it to My Cruise Manager right away to double check. Pays to be obsessive :D. I would have been lighting up his cell phone even at this hour LOL! That's great you were able to get it fixed!

Definitely a good idea. I will do this as well from now on.

Valor, September 14, 2019, premium vista balcony 7440 New Orleans

I thought it might be cookies on my iPad, so I switched to iPhone and not signed in to carnival.

It still shows as available.

Anyone know why?

Thanks.

It's not yours.

It's not yours.

I ripped that aft wrap back from the hands of the unknown ;p not giving it up now that I have it.

How many balconies can you hook together? If we take both aft wraps and theoretically all the aft balconies in between, could we technically have an entire back row to ourselves? :cool:

I ripped that aft wrap back from the hands of the unknown ;p not giving it up now that I have it.

How many balconies can you hook together? If we take both aft wraps and theoretically all the aft balconies in between, could we technically have an entire back row to ourselves? :cool:

There is nothing stopping you from booking the entire ship if you have the people and money to do so, so yeah, you could book the entire aft if the cabins are available

Same here.

No, you cannot open every divider. They do open, but some of them would end up blocking doors, not just windows. The reason they all open is so that the balcony cleaner can do their job more efficiently. However, blocked doors and not conducive to balcony use for the guests. You can tell which ones would block doors by where the doors are. Usually, two doors are next to each other. One of those doors would be blocked by an open divider.

I booked a ov room for 4 people, (2 twin bed, 1 Pullman and a trundle bed will be provide when there is a 4 guest) , today I check, carnival moved me again, the agent tried to bluff me, told me that the room have 2 Pullman, and a trundle, so it's for 5 people, lol, I told her look at the deck plan, it doesn't have 2 Pullman, I'm waiting for their supervisor to call me back. My room is gone, they tried to put me under theatre, and dinning room, I don't want that .

I booked a ov room for 4 people, (2 twin bed, 1 Pullman and a trundle bed will be provide when there is a 4 guest) , today I check, carnival moved me again, the agent tried to bluff me, told me that the room have 2 Pullman, and a trundle, so it's for 5 people, lol, I told her look at the deck plan, it doesn't have 2 Pullman, I'm waiting for their supervisor to call me back. My room is gone, they tried to put me under theatre, and dinning room, I don't want that .

What ship?

What ship?

E51 imagination,

I got the screen shot of that fare, with my room, $20 price adjustment, and that fare also come with $25 OBC , they would not honor that, they said because I didn't mention that fare come with $25obc , so they won't honor, and I lost my room now, I moved to e207

The agent tried to bluff me, said carnival reserve the right to move when the room didn't have right number of guest. Lol, the room I got now is 2 twin bed, 2 Pullman, and a trundle bed. I'm waiting for their manager to call me on Monday

E51 imagination,

I got the screen shot of that fare, with my room, $20 price adjustment, and that fare also come with $25 OBC , they would not honor that, they said because I didn't mention that fare come with $25obc , so they won't honor, and I lost my room now, I moved to e207

The agent tried to bluff me, said carnival reserve the right to move when the room didn't have right number of guest. Lol, the room I got now is 2 twin bed, 2 Pullman, and a trundle bed. I'm waiting for their manager to call me on Monday

It looks to me like E207 does have 2 upper Pullmans which I would rather have than a trundle.

I’ve never sailed that class of ship before, but I have been under the dining room on Conquest Class ships 4 times and it was totally fine. The MDR is carpeted and I didn’t hear anything. Just stay away from under the Galley.

Thank you firemanbobswife.

No, you cannot open every divider. They do open, but some of them would end up blocking doors, not just windows. The reason they all open is so that the balcony cleaner can do their job more efficiently. However, blocked doors and not conducive to balcony use for the guests. You can tell which ones would block doors by where the doors are. Usually, two doors are next to each other. One of those doors would be blocked by an open divider.

Thanks!!