Miami Questions

robntawn

Trent et al...

We are a family of 6 (2 adults, 4 "kids" ages 18,17,15,15) staying overnight in Miami on 4/14/06 for a cruise that leaves 4/15/06. I have reservations for the "family suite" at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami, which consists of 2 double beds and a pullout couch.

Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge if this room allows 6 people in it? I know it will be crowded, but rooms in Miami during this timeframe are sparse and expensive! I called the hotel direct, and they told me a rollaway bed was okay, but to be honest, the person i spoke with didn't seem to be too bright. I don't want to check in and be told "Sorry...only 5 to a room...and we don't have any more space!"

Trent et al...

We are a family of 6 (2 adults, 4 "kids" ages 18,17,15,15) staying overnight in Miami on 4/14/06 for a cruise that leaves 4/15/06. I have reservations for the "family suite" at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami, which consists of 2 double beds and a pullout couch.

Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge if this room allows 6 people in it? I know it will be crowded, but rooms in Miami during this timeframe are sparse and expensive! I called the hotel direct, and they told me a rollaway bed was okay, but to be honest, the person i spoke with didn't seem to be too bright. I don't want to check in and be told "Sorry...only 5 to a room...and we don't have any more space!"

Sorry, I can't help you on that one. I've never been in their suites, but if I were you I would call the hotel directly and ask to speak with a manager, voice your concerns and confirm that 6 in a suite with a rollaway is okay and note the time, date and name of the person you spoke with.

Archived