Coral Princess Mini suite on Aloha

1stcruze

• 1 month later...

I was just on the Coral April 21-May 6. I was on the Aloha Cabin #429. I loved it! I loved the unobstructed view aspect of the balcony. We faced the bow, you will face the stern. I'm sure you will be very happy with your Cabin and the ship itself. The mini-suites are extremely comfortable. The bathtubs ar huge. Lots of closet and storage. If you have any specific questions, feel free to e-mail me. I love talking about - it was our

• 1 year later...

Olivus said:

""have any specific questions, feel free to e-mail me. I love talking about - it was our""

I have some for you. We are booked in A416 for Alaska this coming May 29, 2006. What I want to know is the wind real bad on the balcony???

Is it a full cover or just part???

Thank You I would love to know any thing about the cruise, cabin, any.

This is our first time cruising. We are not young people but want to have a little fun in our senior years

FryGirl :D

Coral Princess 29 May 06 SB

We sailed on Coral this past July in a mini suite on Caribe deck. We were all the way aft. We loved the mini suite and we really loved the Coral. We have cruised on three Princess ships and this was our favorite. I was so glad that we had a balcony. It was thrilling to drink your coffee on the balcony while looking at glaciers. You will have a wonderful time! It was our very best cruise yet.

Archived