How many diffrent comedy shows are there on the Symphony of the Seas

Hi all

When going into the RCL planning my cruise website today for the Symphony of the Seas there was 3 pull down menus for Comedy shows...1 was Spanish and the other 2 seem to be English...

Does this mean there is 2 different shows to book in the comedy nights and therefore should I book 1 of each. Can anyone who has been on these ships give me any advice?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Normally, you can only book one performance of the comedy show. However, being that Symphony is brand new, and they are giving you two drop downs for the English version, I'd try to book two English versions and see if the system allows it.

Hi all

When going into the RCL planning my cruise website today for the Symphony of the Seas there was 3 pull down menus for Comedy shows...1 was Spanish and the other 2 seem to be English...

Does this mean there is 2 different shows to book in the comedy nights and therefore should I book 1 of each. Can anyone who has been on these ships give me any advice?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

On the 2 English shows one will be the family comedy show and only one time option is given for its one performance the last night.

The other drop down will have shows available the first 6 days with a couple of different times for each day. This is the adult comedy show and you can only reserve this once. It’s the same show every night.

They do make it confusing by listing the venue for the family comedy show incorrectly as the Attic rather than the main theatre.