Isaira Tours is the Best !!!

LuckyZ

We just returned from a cruise and we did a tour with Isaira tours in Amber Cove DR.

We did the cable car to the top of a mountain and beach stop at Blue Jack Tar. Both were amazing.

They provided a nice large air conditioned bus.

The tour guide Jose (nickname Cheo) was incredible and made the trip wonderful with his humor and knowledge.

I would 100% recommend Isaira Tours to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LuckyZ, ;that is exactly what I want to do but on their tour page they only had the cable car with a tour of Puerta Plata. Did you customize your tour and how much did you pay? Trying to determine if it would just be easier to take a taxi on our own. There are 6 of us.

We did customize our tour at basically the same rate shown on their page. They are very flexible to design something that works for you.

You can mention that you want the same tour as the group of 27 people had on Wed June 20th

We paid $40 pp (excluding tip) since we were such a big group. Might be a little more for a group of 6.

They may also have an in with the Blue Jack Tar beach location so not sure if you’d get the same with a taxi

Sent from my iPhone using Forums