Pro's and Con's of renting a car or golf cart

VolzCruiser

Look below for my port review, can't copy on a phone...

In my book, if first time there worth doing just to check out the island if you are not a beach/water person.

As the title says can someone give me the Pro's and Con's of renting a car or golf cart.

Thank you in advance

Less hassle? No potential insurance issues?

Not sure if there are any advantages per se, but I also only saw one of what appeared to be a rental car the whole day...

I guess driving in the open air is nice, you can park anywhere and just pretty much leave the cart? I can't think of any areas that were cart access only.

zaQ

Thank you Loonbeam

Now part two of the question since it appears that cars are less expensive to rent than golf carts what is the advantage of the golf cart over a car?

Honestly, the biggest 'con' for me was there wasn't that much to see. It was nice to drive around a little and get off the ship, but nothing really grabbed our attention other than the free roaming donkeys.

It was BEAUTIFUL - especially along the quiet north side, but also still, when it comes down to it, a caribbean island.

A golf cart might be a good way to get to a less touristy beach, or to a local bar (I know a few people rented them to take a quick look around and then parked at Jack's Shack for food and drink for the rest of the day.

Thank you