Choosing a Room

LynnTH

Trying to narrow down what cruise to take over Spring Break in March. Looking at both Carnival and RCCL. Have been on both but mostly Carnival.

Anyway - think we may either go on Breeze or Magic. Have been on Breeze and really liked the décor. Prices are about the same and both go to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize with Breeze going to Costa Maya and Magic going to Grand Cayman. (leaning towards Breeze)

We like the Lido Deck and can get a balcony for about the same as Inside on RCCL so that is why leaning towards Carnival again (and we like FTTF and Hub Chat Feature and the food).

We are going with my brother and his family. We have 4 in our cabin and they will have 3. So, I went online to see what cabins for 4 and 3 are next to each other and made a list.

Is there a way to find out if any of the cabins I am looking at have balconies that can open. Last time we booked and were told the Room Stewards could remove the middle for 1 long balcony but was not able to do so in our cabins for some reason (can't remember).

So just wondering if there is a website that shows what cabins can do this?

Last time we booked and were told the Room Stewards could remove the middle for 1 long balcony but was not able to do so in our cabins for some reason (can't remember).

Its because the way the cabins are set up, and it seems to be every other cabin; if you open the divider, it gets folded back and will block the balcony door of one cabin.

Yes. That was why. It would have blocked the door (for some reason I thought they could slide in). Will have to look at some deck plans and see if I can figure out a combo that works.