Port Canaveral Hotel?

stevesgirl1111

Does anyone know of a hotel that has shuttles to/from both the airport and the port? We are planning our wedding for next November and need to find a place where we can book a block of rooms. We are hoping that our guests won't have to pay for transportation in addition to the hotel room. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance:)

We stayed at the Raddison. You can see the cruise ships from there. I know they offer free transportation to and from the ships but I'm not sure from the hotel. I wouldn't be surprised if they did offer free rides to the airport though. It's a neat place to stay.

I left out of Port Canaveral last April...and the thrifty (cheap) shopper that I am, I checked prices everywhere with limo serivce, shuttle, taxi, ar rental. I rented a car to and from Port Canaveral. At the time Budget was the cheapest. Just a note if you go with Budget, sign up with their quick Start or Breakaway (whatever it is called) adn I just walked up to the desk in the garage at MCO and was out in a few minutes. While standing in line to turn the car in at Port Canaveral, several said they waited in line for an hour to pick up the car. I aid I just walked right up, got my car and left. The clerk said it was becasue I signed up for their breakaway club. ALl the car rentals palces will shuttle you to/from the port.

As far as the hotel, the Radisson is very near the port. We stayed at teh Marriott (I had points), so having a car was a good thing. In fact, having a car in that area is good as the area is quite spreadout.

I would recommend renting a car also. I did this in October and was able to get a rate of $15.99 weekend rate (I booked far in advance) from Thrifty. They had pickup at the airport and shuttled you to their offsite location (not far - 10 mins. or so). I drove to Cape Canaveral and stayed at the Radisson then dropped the rental at Thrifty where they shuttled us to the port. I made reservations for the flip-side too. There are plenty of choices in the Cocoa Beach Area that are nice if you end up with a rental car. The key is to find a car rental agency that shuttles to and from the pier. Thrifty and Budget are the closest and don't charge for drop-off/pick up at different locations.

Archived