star r613

flowerpower

hi everyone i am going on the star at easter with my 14 year old and 6 year old. the 6 year old has a early kids dinner sitting and the 14 year old is eating with me will he like the food or is it mostley for adults tase and could i get him into the early kids dinner or is it only for little ones? thanks for any help u can give me

Hi Flower,

You will probably find that the 14 year old will eat the food at the adults dinner. Of course they may miss hanging out with all the mates they make! If there are any problems or special requests don't hesitate to tell your Table Waiter or Head Waiter. My 23 year old sister, Mum & Nana are all fussy eaters but never go hungry. They will even do a grilled chicken breast with chips if you ask for it.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

we travelled with our 15 year old son who is very particular about his food. we found he tried just about everything on the menu. Breakfast and lunch will be no problem. Dinner is a set menu although there are choices for each course and you do not have to have all courses. There is always a soup and pasta dish (most kids eat pasta)plus as chaz stated there is always caesar salad, chips and grilled fish and chicken every day if there was nothing they liked. You wont go hungry that is for sure.

We did tell son to just order whatever was on the menu but without the sauce but he just ordered it as it came and ate everything!!

I dont think he would enjoy the early dinner, it is very early plus lots of small kids. He can go and pay for pizza if he is desparate.

anyway welcome and ask away.

karon

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the tip Kazza, what exactly does this mean.

All children have to eat in the dining room with their parents? Haven't looked at the related posts yet, but will after work today.

yes thats right. all children eat in the main dining room. a few posters on hereare on the star at present and maybe they will report back that they have changed it due to public pressure.

Archived