sushi bar on infinity?

Lori in AZ

Read that only the millium class ships have sushi bars, but I am unable to find that on the ship infinity's map. Anyone knows? If yes, do we pay? Sushi any good? Thanks!

I think all the Celebrity ships have sushi bars now. The ones on the M-class ships are outstanding. They're large and located on the port side near the aft part of the buffet area. The sushi is fresh and delicious and they have a delicious red sauce which is nice and spicy. You can even order sake and plum wine, although that is extra.

The sushi bar itself is free, and is usually open from 6:00 until maye nine or ten. I'm not sure about the closing because we had late seating and always stopped in before dinner for a snack.

You'll love the sushi bar on Infinity.

Allen

The sushi bar is open from 6 til 10 pm, they have a good selection of the usual offerings and if you would like sashimi the will oblige you.

I am looking foward to our cruise on the 29th of this month on Infinity. Just a Hint on a couple of occasionms when the main dinner menue did not thrill me I had my pre main course items with my table mates and then went up to the sushi bar to complete dinner. I of course let my waiter know that we wouldn't be staying for the complete meal so as not to inconvience anyone.

Read that only the millium class ships have sushi bars, but I am unable to find that on the ship infinity's map. Anyone knows? If yes, do we pay? Sushi any good? Thanks!

Hi Lori !

Sushi is definately available on Infinity. I am pretty sure every Celebrity ship has it now. There is no extra charge for it. The choices are good, but nothing very exotic. We have always been very happy with the Sushi !

Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived