Seattle - Luggage Storage?

ccndfw

Is there anywhere to store luggage near Pikes Place market in Seattle? We arrive very early on the day we set sail and wanted to spend a few hours at the market prior to boarding.

We were there last week and used Seattle Express transportation. We had a few hours between disembarkation and our flight, so we had Seattle Express pick us up and take us to Pike Place Market.

They held our bags while we toured, then picked us up when we were ready to leave. They brought the bags with them and took us right to the airport.

Very easy and they were extremely flexible - we disembarked 2 hours prior to the scheduled pick up and they had no problem adjusting.

You could also search for hotels around Pike Place. Some hotels will hold bags for a small fee.

Is there anywhere to store luggage near Pikes Place market in Seattle? We arrive very early on the day we set sail and wanted to spend a few hours at the market prior to boarding.

Luggage storage at the Pier 91 concierge is from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Cost is $3.00 per bag, cash only. If you need luggage storage past 3:30, the Edgewater Hotel would be your best bet. Right next to P66, $5.00/bag, unlimited hours. (Phone:206-728-7000, http://www.edgewaterhotel.com/) (NOTE: I have recently heard that the storage there is only if you are a guest there. I don't know if this is the case or not as I have not checked this out yet. )For information for pier concierges at either Pier 66 or Pier 91, the number I have for the Cruise Seattle Concierge is (206) 441-6666.

NOTE: On the same subject, but a different location than Seattle, if you are coming off a cruise ship in Vancouver, B.C., you can store your luggage at "Priority Baggage" at Canada Place. They will also forward your luggage to the airport for a fee.