Cocoa Beach Suites

pls5286

Any reviews on Cocoa Beach Suites. Rooms are scarce or sky high for our Dec Epic cruise. Can anyone give me their review of this hotel. I do know they offer transportation to the port as part of their packages, so we are also looking to leave our truck parked here for the week.

Any reviews on Cocoa Beach Suites. Rooms are scarce or sky high for our Dec Epic cruise. Can anyone give me their review of this hotel. I do know they offer transportation to the port as part of their packages, so we are also looking to leave our truck parked here for the week.

The reviews on Trip Advisor are not very good.

Personally I think there are much better options with a park and cruise package...

Yip, not the best reviews!

But how much time will you spend in the room? The hotel has lower rates, larger rooms, a good location, the shuttle service and parking is very dependable (operated by Park Port Canaveral) and you can use the pool at the Radisson! Go here for information about these Cocoa Beach Suites perks and what's nearby.

If you want a better rated hotel you can stay elsewhere as far away as Orlando (just under an hour) and drive in the morning of your cruise. That's the benefit of having a vehicle!