Response re. George Smith's Disappearance

Eliger

Thanks!

I'm a firm believer in "If it ain't broke...don't fix it".

Thats why I changed docs and went back to my original ways.

I do believe peoples bodies react differently to every substance and what we call a medication is simply a chemical that does the best for the 'typical' need. Some meds won't work at all on certain people, others are truly very sensitive. I guess its almost like antibiotics. Many work for most in general and a few don't work for anyone or cause dire side effects.

Just wondering if either of the two were on any kinds of meds or had any illnesses prior to cruising? As I said it only took one time for me to go loopy.:rolleyes:

Dave:eek:

The following has been released by Royal Caribbean. I haven't seen anything in the press that may have been said about Dr. Lee's visit last week. Can anyone clarify the controversies that required this statement?

"Royal Caribbean International has been asked to clarify why forensic investigator Dr. Henry Lee was unable to complete two of the five tests he hoped to conduct when he visited Brilliance of the Seas this week. We greatly value the professionalism shown by Dr. Lee during his visit and appreciate his gracious acknowledgement of the courtesies we extended to him.

Dr. Lee completed three tests during his visit. He was not able to conduct a fourth test because the material he wished to examine was given to the FBI last summer. Dr. Lee's fifth test -- repeatedly throwing a mannequin over the side of the ship -- we postponed until February. Royal Caribbean has offered Dr. Lee the use of an identical ship when it enters drydock on Feb. 5. The company had told the families' attorneys we would have to make alternate arrangements when they first requested this fifth test last week.

Royal Caribbean sincerely hopes Dr. Lee's day on Brilliance was productive and any findings will contribute to FBI's ongoing investigation.

SOURCE Royal Caribbean International"

Archived