Adding meals onto SDP

dapowel2

Has anyone prepurchased more meals to go along with your 3 Specialty dining for those who choose that for your Free at Sea promo? Just wondering if there were any problems/confusion where you lost your three free when you prepaid for more extra meals. Thanks!

Has anyone prepurchased more meals to go along with your 3 Specialty dining for those who choose that for your Free at Sea promo? Just wondering if there were any problems/confusion where you lost your three free when you prepaid for more extra meals. Thanks!
No issues or confusion. On my last cruise, I received the 3 free dinners as a promo and purchased 3 more and everything went very smooth.

Not sure if things have changed, but when I last tried (6 or so months ago), I wanted to add one additional meal. They wouldn't allow me to do so, said I would need to buy an additional package of 2 or 3 meals. As long as you bought whatever package they were offering, there was no issue.