Coral Princess Mini Suites on Caribe in bump out section

BuggyRed

We are booked on the Coral in a Mini on the Caribe in the bumpout section. Can anyone tell me about this room? I have a couple of conerns. I read on the forum that there is a large step up and down to get in or out of the tub. I have MS and wonder if this will be an issue. Are there handrails or something to assist you?

Also, My husband is 6'6".

One more question...What about the balcony? I hear the balconies on the Caribe are larger but it did not appear that way on the layout.

Thanks for any help you may can offer. Can't wait to sail this ship!

• 2 weeks later...

I was just on the coral & had a mini-suite on the aloha deck in the mid bump out section. I felt our balcony was plenty big enough but I do believe the caribe's below us were larger. I have lots of detailed pictures of the outside of the balcony & mini-suite cabins. I'll email them to anyone who's interested.

We just returned on May 6th after 16 days on the Coral. We had a mini-suite on Ahoha #429. We were an end cabin on the bumpout. It was smaller than most but we were very content. As for the tub it is huge and I don't think it will pose a problem for you. I have a torn cartiledge in my hip and going to have surgery soon. There is a bar on the back wall and I used it getting in and out of the tub. Enjoy!

Archived