looking for an oceanfront hotel in FLL for pre-cruise

Guest arnoldmt

Guest arnoldmt

We have 4 adults & 2 3-year-olds looking for an oceanfront (or very close) hotel for 1 night only on Feb. 4th. I've searched everywhere for something reasonable, but can't find anything that hasn't been bashed by people on tripadvisor.com. Obviously, I'm in a bit of a time crunch now & any help would be much appreciated.

TIA!!

Tammy ;)

You could most likely get the Holiday Inn Oceanfront in Ft. Lauderdale Beach for 50. dollars by going through Priceline.

I have stayed there many times pre cruise. I may not spend a weeks vacation there, but the hotel is perfect for a pre cruise stay. It is directly across the street from the beach.

You could most likely get the Holiday Inn Oceanfront in Ft. Lauderdale Beach for 50. dollars by going through Priceline.

I have stayed there many times pre cruise. I may not spend a weeks vacation there, but the hotel is perfect for a pre cruise stay. It is directly across the street from the beach.

Unless there is a change, the Holiday Inn has been coming up at $130+ on hotwire and I had to pay $122 for next weekend(on Priceline) ( still shows $135 today). I started looking/ checking a month ago- all the good hotels are either full or coming up full rate ( over $200 a night). Someone suggested Hollywood or Lauderdale by the Sea for smaller hotels ( sunny.org?)

Good Luck

Crisp

I'm not real happy that I had to pay $110 but I'm glad that I did now.

BTW I have the Renaissance at $80 post cruise for 1 nite but have to move to the Hyatt Pier 66 at $125 the following nite. (Priceline)

Anything is better than last year when I booked thru a TA and stayed in the Best Western Marina at $125.....it was pretty bad.

Oh well, live and learn.

Just as an FYI, the Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Beach is actually across the street from the beach, is rather old and tired, and is quite a bit farther north than most cruisers like to stay... http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/fllsb

Tfish, it's old and worn, but yes, it's still a LOT better than the BW Marina, that's one of the biggest dumps in town! :eek:

You'll LOVE Renaissance though, that's a wonderful hotel in a great location! It's the best hotel on SE 17th Street!

Archived