Getting old cruise added to C&A acct?

We sailed Oasis in 2012 for 7 nights and when I called to find out if I had a C&A account before booking our next cruise, she said I was in their system and started to tell me I had gold status but then stopped and said I didn't have a number. She said that they couldn't add my 2012 to create a C&A account for me. Has this been anyone else's experience? Is it worth pressing? (We took a hiatus from cruising to have kids but now our youngest is finally old enough to do the kid programs so we probably will make use of the loyalty program). Thanks!

We sailed Oasis in 2012 for 7 nights and when I called to find out if I had a C&A account before booking our next cruise, she said I was in their system and started to tell me I had gold status but then stopped and said I didn't have a number. She said that they couldn't add my 2012 to create a C&A account for me. Has this been anyone else's experience? Is it worth pressing? (We took a hiatus from cruising to have kids but now our youngest is finally old enough to do the kid programs so we probably will make use of the loyalty program). Thanks!

I think you got some incorrect information. They should have your cruise history and should be able to add that and give you a C&A number!!

Call the C&A department 1-800-526-9723 and get them to help you...

Yes, it's worth pressing. If you have any proof of your 2012 cruise, like old SeaPass cards, photo on the ship, etc,. C&A should give you credit for that.

Oh pertinent info I forgot - my parents had very generously paid for our cruise in 2012. Does that make a difference? The points for our days are not shown on my parents' accounts though.

Yes, it's worth pressing. If you have any proof of your 2012 cruise, like old SeaPass cards, photo on the ship, etc,. C&A should give you credit for that.

They had our cruise listed in their system under my name! I wasn't sure if there was some kind of time limit on how long you have to get a cruise added?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh pertinent info I forgot - my parents had very generously paid for our cruise in 2012. Does that make a difference? The points for our days are not shown on my parents' accounts though.

It does not matter who pays, it only matters who cruises.

They had our cruise listed in their system under my name! I wasn't sure if there was some kind of time limit on how long you have to get a cruise added?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No time limit, they should be able to fix your account.

We cruised in 2014 for the first time. When I called to clarify our upcoming cruise I wanted to make sure our 2014 cruise was showing up. It wasn't, lol. So they transferred me to a C&A person and they got us figured out. They made us brand new C&A numbers and made sure 2014 was added. From now on everything will be added to the new C&A accounts. If it were me, I'd call back and have them get it situated for you. They should be able to add a cruise from 2012. Good luck to you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app