Golf Pro's

regularguy

I just finished a 10 day cruise on the Century. The golf pro David Govan was the best teacher I've ever dealt with. Completely changed my game for the better. Much better than the pro on the Princess ship I was on last easter. Anyone else run into a good Pro?

I just finished a 10 day cruise on the Century. The golf pro David Govan was the best teacher I've ever dealt with. Completely changed my game for the better. Much better than the pro on the Princess ship I was on last easter. Anyone else run into a good Pro?
The one that did the most to straighten out my swing was Sandi Hamm when we were on the Infinity two years ago. Not sure where she is now. Wish I could find her again to go back through the drills -- some of the same bad habits seem to return annually.

I never did have the courage to ask her if she'd once been married to Jack Hamm, the long drive champion.

Archived