Any questions for a teens point of view

Hello. Thanks for this.

Have you been on a short cruise? Does much happen in the teen group if the cruise is just 3 nights long?

What sort of thing happens is you go along o the first night aged 13 and don’t know anyone?

Hello. Thanks for this.

Have you been on a short cruise? Does much happen in the teen group if the cruise is just 3 nights long?

What sort of thing happens is you go along o the first night aged 13 and don’t know anyone?

Every time I’ve been on a cruise I’ve never known anyone, so I always had to make friends on the ship.

The only time I went on a short cruise was when I was still in the younger kids club but I imagine it would still be quite similar to a longer cruise. They will have ice breakers so that everyone can get to know each other and play a few games, after that it depends more on what kind of person you are, you can quickly makes friends just by talking about simple things to start like, “where are you from”. There will still be activities throughout the day for you to meet people if you don’t make friends straight away.

Even during short cruises you can easily make great friends who you may talk to for months, possibly even years after the cruise.

What type of supervision is there for the 12-14 year old group? Do they still do organized activities like crafts, etc. Or are you just on your own with the living room meeting place?

There is still organised activities during the day and at night and you are normally supervised even if there are no activities at that time.