Victor Bryan

cjml

Help! I emailed victor and immediately received a reply concerning price and duration of his tour. Thought it sounded great and emailed back to schedule and now he has not responded. Has anyone had trouble getting a reply from his? If someone has another way to get in touch with him, other than email, please post it here. Thanks.

Hi! I'm looking into hiring Victor when I am in St. Marten in August. I emailed him but i didn't get an answer. I email Sunny in St. Thomas and he said that he books everything for Victor. Thats fine with me because I will be using Sunny in St. Thomas and it will make it easier for me to book both excursions with one email. My questions are: (1) How much does Victor charge per person? (2) What do you see and do? (3) Does his vehicle hold 8 adults? (4) What time does he pick up and drop off?

If anyone has any of these answers i would surely appreciate it.

Thanks

Linda:p

PS. any suggestions for excursions in Nassau

Linda, I have booked Victor for our April sailing. I first booked with Sunny for the tour in St. Thomas and then he sent me a email about Victor. The tour for St. Marten starts at 9:00am he takes you site seeing, to the beach on the french side and then shopping. The tour is 25.00 per person. I don't know how many people his car will hold but we have five in our party. Not sure of the drop off time either. We chose to just go to the beach with him and Sunny said that was fine. He is great at getting back to you with all your question's.

• 1 month later...

I also booked through Sunny for Victor. It sounds like a great tour. Sunny is very prompt with e-mails and responds to all of your questions. Victor is suppose to meet us with a sign with our names on it off the ship. We can't wait.:)

Sunny is very prompt.

I emailed him this morning, and by the time I got back from taking my daughter to school, he had already emailed me back confirming our reservation for St. Maartin.

Looking forward to it. Last time we were in St. Maarten, we only went shopping and didn't really tour the area.

Would love to hear from somebody who has done this tour.

We are booked with Victor in November. There are 6 of us and it will cost $35/person. He is picking us up in an air conditioned van and we are choosing our island route. He is picking us up at 9am at our ship with a sign.

That's a fantastic price to choose your own route. We'll let you know how it went when we return from our tour. :)

When I talked with Sunny, he quoted me a price of $25.00 for each person....wonder what the difference is.

Could be because we have 8 in our group going...don't know.

I'm going to print out the email that he sent and bring it with me on the cruise.

Can't wait...

Still would like to hear from anyone that has done this tour.

We are looking to book Victor for St. Martin tour for April trip. Would love to hear about it from you all who go earlier. We used Sunny when we were in St. Thomas last year and he is Great!!! Always responsive to emails and he even called me at home at one time to verify everything before we went. He is such a nice, honest, fun guide and the price is right. Our kids all loved him! We are hoping for the same type adventure for the St. Martin trip. What beach is everyone considering with this tour and what side of the island for shopping is better? Sunny told me that we can pick what we want to do when we get there but would like to have an idea about what is recommended. We have young kids so are shying away from orient beach ..... is there really a family oriented section with clothing here! Are there any other must see things to have victor take us to.

Skylar64: We are also booked with Sunny and Victor. I know we are skipping the beach and apparently there is some gorgeous view on top of a mountain there that we want to see. We would also like to run by the airport and catch some pics of the big planes that everyone talks about as a don't miss landing or taking off.

When are you leaving in April?

• 3 weeks later...

We just got back from Sunny and Victor and it was great. Victor was waiting for us with the sign. But for your information we were not sure where to meet him and at first we couldnot find him. He was up the steps where the sign says St Maartian and there are shops there. He has a air conditioned van. He showed us around the island and took us shopping and to Orient Beach. He will do pretty much what you would like him to do. His van holds 9 passengers. It was great for only $25pp and you get to see the whole island. Thats what I like about the private tours and not the excursions it gives you best of both worlds and less expensive.

Archived