Dolphin Deck on Sapphire--inside cabin??

cruiseidid

We have booked an inside cabin on the Dolphin Deck. It is more forward than I would like, but my TA said I wouldn't feel much motion anyways. Have any of you stayed in this cabin or close by? I am curious if there was a lot of traffic around the area or loud or weird noises for whatever reason that you constantly heard? Much thanks.

We have booked an inside cabin on the Dolphin Deck. It is more forward than I would like, but my TA said I wouldn't feel much motion anyways. Have any of you stayed in this cabin or close by? I am curious if there was a lot of traffic around the area or loud or weird noises for whatever reason that you constantly heard? Much thanks.

The 2nd week of December we had D225 on the Sapphire Princess. The seas were calm, no movement at all.

If motion bothers you: 1) keep your fingers crossed for calm seas; 2) read up on bonine and/or meclazine (or alternatives to sea sickness). Be prepared, don't let it ruin your cruise.

On the Dec 10 Sapphire cruise, we were in E107. 1 deck down from you at the VERY front of the ship. (2nd last cabin in the corridor)

There was very little movement, except on the last night heading back to LA, but it was not substantially more noticable than elsewhere on the ship.

The morning we arrived in Cabo San Lucas, we were woken early in the morning (6am) by very loud repeated clanking. I can only assume that it was the sound of the anchor being lowered. It was only a few minutes out of an otherwise wonderful cruise, and we needed to be up early for an excursion.

Thanks Paul. I have already purchased Bonine, Pepto, Asprin, and ear plugs---all suggestions from this site. I feel like a boy scout, always prepared. Was there much traffic or noise in your location?

No. Occasionally you'd see someone else in the hallway. No noise that I remember at all.

Archived