parking at FLL port and walking

Barbees61011

We have been to Port Everglades once before, but it has been several years ago and we parked at an offsite lot where they dropped you off at the entrance to the port where you check in.

I am wondering what the proximity is between the parking garage at FLL and where you walk inside.

We like to park at the port for convenience and doing self debarkation since we have a 13+ hour drive back from this cruise, we like to get a headstart on debarkation day.

My dilemma is, I've had a knee injury and I would like to limit the amount of walking I do on it, especially since there will already be a ton of walking on the ship that day, up and down stairs, etc.

Does anyone remember how far the parking garage is from where you enter the building to check in?

If it helps, we're on the Carnival Conquest in September.

Also, I know distance is subjective, but it was really nice in NOLA where the parking garage was right there next to the terminal.

Thanks so much!

Port-Shipside-Parking-web.jpg

If you look at the webcam today - Saturday - you can see Conquest at Terminal 4 hidden behind Caribbean Princess at Terminal 2. See Port Everglades Webcams Here look at the Harbor webcam - the 2nd one listed.

You can park in the Northport garage and use the overhead walkway to Terminal 4 - just a short walk. Or you can park in the main (open) lot at Terminal 4 if available! Both are super close but I suggest you try the open surface lot first. You can also drop yourself and luggage first then park.

Edited by SteerageJoe