15 Day Hawai'i Pictoral Review

Happy day, everyone,

I've got 5 segments up of the pictoral review for our 15 day itinerary on the Amsterdam:p I'll put the link to the first segment here, and you can get to the following segments by clicking the link at the bottom of each part:D

Cruising Hawai'i

I'll add additional links to the segments as I get them up to this thread.

Ahnalira

Thanks for sharing your Hawaii photos! We are taking that same cruise February 5! I am also an avid cross-stitcher (and sometimes spend more time deciding what stitching project to take than what clothes to pack - not really!!). Anyway, I detect a kindred spirit with you!

Betty

Since you'll be on the Zaandam soon, why not take advantage of onboard booking and plan to join us on the Voyage of the Spammed to Hawaii on the Zaandam. You too could be taking some gorgeous Hawaii photos "in the flesh".

As always, you "pictorials" are a work of art - thank you so much for sharing and I am looking forward to more, more, more.....

I also am a cross-stitcher, glad to know there is time to cross-stitch on an Hawaiian cruise (something that is definitely in our future).:D

Since you'll be on the Zaandam soon, why not take advantage of onboard booking and plan to join us on the Voyage of the Spammed to Hawaii on the Zaandam. You too could be taking some gorgeous Hawaii photos "in the flesh".

I would love to but I'm on the O'Dam in April and I have to worry about DS who will be in school..Once he is out of school I will consider the cruise to Hawai'i :D

But before I do that I'm looking at Bermuda in 07 and Alaska in 08 :D

Wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing. We got off the Amsterdam the day you boarded and wished we could have stayed on for 15 more days! We will be sailing the Zaandam "Voyage of the Spammed," in Oct., and though the itinerary is a little different, this gives us an idea of what to see and do. I hope our weather will be as nice. Was the ship decorated for Christmas? We assumed it would be after we got off. We were able to celebrate Dutch Christmas, on Dec. 5th.:D

I loved your pictures, and am anxious for more....considering that my new husband and I just took a Hawaiian cruise for our honeymoon a few months ago, and we will be working on the Amsterdam as lead singers in the production cast from April-Oct of this year, I am VERY interested in your trip! We worked on the Veendam from Nov 04-June 05, so we have yet to see a Holland America ship that has fully completed the Signature of Excellance program (the Veendam is in drydock now to finish her renovations) I have a question about your picture of the library-was that the separate lounge/library for suite passengers, or was that part of the newly renovated Explorations Cafe? It looked so different from anything on the Veendam I really can't tell! Thanks again, and I can't wait to hear more about your cruise and the Amsterdam!

Archived