Anyone giving thought to cruise to nowhere on dawn 05/06/06

We did the 1 and 2-nights to Nowhere on the Spirit when she was in San Francisco last October, and we had a blast.

Be forewarned, however, that one night is not nearly enough time to decide whether you like or dislike a particular ship or style of cruising (such as NCL's Freestyle). Also, there most likely will be a different atmosphere aboard a 1-night cruise (party, party, party) than you will see aboard NCL's longer cruises.

There's another current thread on this.

I booked this one back in Sept. when I was on the Dawn. No onboard credit, but we are getting a $180 cruise credit from last years canceled 1 day that we were booked on. So this is like a buy 1 get 1 free deal. Just hope this ones not canceled.

Silly question - are all the restaurants, including the surcharge restaurants, open on these 1 nighters? If so, do I go directly to the restaurant to make a reservation?

I was on the one night in October. Not only are the specialty resturants open they were packed. They took reservatiions until 11 pm. If you want to eat in one book it as soon as you get on the ship.

Archived