Miami Taxi info. - pp or per trip - value hotels

larie

Trent,

What do you know about the Hyatt Regency Miami? Is it in a good location and is it clean? Also someone told me to stay away from the Blue Moon on South Beach, would you agree? Thanks for your help.

Cathy

LOL TrentS: You resolve one and you're on to the next mission! No rest for the weary!!!!

Thanks again!

Trent,

What do you know about the Hyatt Regency Miami? Is it in a good location and is it clean? Also someone told me to stay away from the Blue Moon on South Beach, would you agree? Thanks for your help.

Cathy

Hyatt Regency Miami is fine. It's only a couple of minutes from the port and was clean the last time I was in it. It's quite popular with many on here.

I haven't been in the Blue Moon, but have been past it. The location is great, a block from the beach, but I can't comment on the rooms. Here are some Trip Advisor reviews if you haven't found them already... http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34439-d120346-Reviews-Blue_Moon_Hotel-Miami_Beach_Florida.html

Thanks for the info Trent. I booked the Hyatt Regency Miami on Priceline for $59.00! We are staying there pre cruise and post cruise. I had reservations elsewhere that I booked directly from the hotel. But I cancelled when I found this. Thanks again for all of your help.

Cathy

Last cruise we stayed 2 nites pre-cruise at the Holiday Inn South Beach and enjoyed it - it's nothing fancy but you are right on the beach. I thought the prices were good and you wouldn't have to sell your kids (or use their college fund) for a nites lodging. Ask for a room in the tower not in the old hotel section though. It's a nice walk into the SoBe area. Eating or drinking at the hotel is a little pricey.

Archived