New desserts on lido deck for lunch?

I'm wondering what people think about the new desserts for lunch. Does anyone know what they are and what ships they are on? Also is there a sugar free option and do they still have the cookies daily? Thanks

Some ships have them.

I'm curious too.my wife has to bring cookies back to the cabin before we retire for the evening.oatmeal raisin though nothing else will do.we did MSC seaside last year.they ran out like on day four.but with 5000 plus passengers.???.what can you do.:loudcry:

I'm curious too.my wife has to bring cookies back to the cabin before we retire for the evening.oatmeal raisin though nothing else will do.we did MSC seaside last year.they ran out like on day four.but with 5000 plus passengers.???.what can you do.:loudcry:

Well when they have 5000 passengers you should kind of make enough for that many.

They had the new desserts on the Vista and they were much better than the old ones. I do believe that they had sugar free options. In addition, they always had the cookies and german chocolate cake.

they had nice 5 layer cakes beautifully decorated. I had a nice chocolate/green tea checkerboard design.

Was nice.

BUT, unlike other ships, they have done away with the larger cookies. If you want them, you have to go to the Extra pay areas and they cost over a dollar. Boo. For me the smaller cookies in the lido look like they came from the grocery store. So sad. oh well. cakes are good

We got off the Magic yesterday and they had the amazing cakes. They also always had a low sugar option. I tried the low-sugar blood orange layer cake one day because it looked so good and it was delicious. They did have chocolate chip cookies available everyday, but they were the small ones.

and ice cream too. But really those cakes on the Vista are beautiful. Wish I could figure out how to attach a photo.

IMG_1092.JPG.07f9a99901be51cfe20386460c798b7d.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG.7318e4c0bb3c6fd160cd15e92eafa19b.JPG

Here’s a photo of those cakes from my Vista July 14 cruise. They are so so good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums