Legitimate Celebrity Email Survey?

daju22

Has anyone received an email survey about a recent Celebrity cruise? Just wanted to know if it is spam. Should I respond? Here is what it looks like. I've taken out the ID number. Thanks for your response.

Dear JUDITH,

We at Celebrity Cruises thank you for choosing the INFINITY for your recent vacation. Your thoughts and opinions about your cruise are extremely important in helping us provide the best possible vacation experience. We have hired Market Probe to gather information from a select group of our guests, of which you are one. Please share your feedback with us by completing a brief survey. For your convenience,

Click here to take an online survey.

If you experience difficulties with the link above, please click the alternate URL below:

and type in the user ID:

We estimate that the survey will take approximately 8 – 12 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your honest opinions. Responses from this survey will be combined with those we collect onboard our ships (which you may have also completed) to evaluate and improve the Celebrity Cruises vacation experience. Rest assured the information you provide will be used in the strictest confidence.

We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Dan Hanrahan

President,

Celebrity Cruises

Has anyone received an email survey about a recent Celebrity cruise? Just wanted to know if it is spam. Should I respond? Here is what it looks like. I've taken out the ID number. Thanks for your response.

Dear JUDITH,

We at Celebrity Cruises thank you for choosing the INFINITY for your recent vacation. Your thoughts and opinions about your cruise are extremely important in helping us provide the best possible vacation experience. We have hired Market Probe to gather information from a select group of our guests, of which you are one. Please share your feedback with us by completing a brief survey. For your convenience,

Click here to take an online survey.

If you experience difficulties with the link above, please click the alternate URL below:

and type in the user ID:

We estimate that the survey will take approximately 8 – 12 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your honest opinions. Responses from this survey will be combined with those we collect onboard our ships (which you may have also completed) to evaluate and improve the Celebrity Cruises vacation experience. Rest assured the information you provide will be used in the strictest confidence.

We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Dan Hanrahan

President,

Celebrity Cruises

Hello !

It is real. I recieved one from my sailing on Century a few weeks ago. I always answer, as they want your feedback.

Hi Judith !

By the way, for your protection, I took out your links on your post, as they were still active. Everything else remains the same.

Hi Judith !

By the way, for your protection, I took out your links on your post, as they were still active. Everything else remains the same.

You may want to take them out from the Quote in your response as well.:)

I too, have completed a survey after a Mercury cruise. I'm glad they are asking for feedback.

Susan

You may want to take them out from the Quote in your response as well.:)

I too, have completed a survey after a Mercury cruise. I'm glad they are asking for feedback.

Susan

Hi Susan !

Thanks for catching that. It's done !

I received a survey after my first cruise, and my son just got one after his first cruise. His first was the Millenium that just returned late from Europe, had a mandatory Coast Guard drill, all in all, preventing us from boarding unti around 5 p.m. and sailing was late, too. Stores could not open because the boxes that weren't able to be delivered during the drill were stacked in hallways. There were no greeters, no champagne, no chocolates on the pillow, no duvet the first night etc. They would not take luggage, so 2000 people had to walk, with luggage, to the HAL terminal where they fed us hot dogs! There were no announcements about when to board, so some people went back (toting luggage, of course) to wait there since they weren't enjoying the picnic indoors. therefore there was a large crowd amassed outside the Celebrity terminal and no one who was actually supposed to enter when the time came (priority) were unable to get through. I thought a fist fight was going to break out in priority waiting room. Yuk. They also changed the time for the muster dril while we were already wearing our life vests. changed it by 24 hours. Lots of plans were interrupted in that manner and it was totally frustrating. When people asked questions at guest relations they were told, "this isn't really a cruise." What was it then? (It was a 2 nighter). The pax from the Europe trip called it the Carnival trip.

Oh yes, and we'd been told that both nights would be casual, so men did not pack jackets. sure enough, on the second day it was informal so some men did not go to the dining room. Very tacky of them. Everything seemed to be done on a whim, not planned out, careless about the plans of the passengers.

He rated embarkation as "totally dissasfied" and up popped a window for explaining, which he did. Hope it helped them for the next time this happens.

Archived