Captain Alan vs Soualiga Destinations

TEGL

I have been trying to find an excursion for our stop on 9/19. It will be my husband, myself, and our 4yo. I've been looking at Captain Alan and Soualiga Destinations full day excursions, both from roughly 10am-4pm. Anyone have any input on these, has anyone been on either one of them before? They both got wonderful reviews (over 2,000 5-star reviews), I'm just trying to see the differences between the 2, as they are both very similar, and get a little more input form others who have done them.

You would enjoy either one. I would suggest checking availability, type of lunch that you might prefer, and total price (including transportation). Biggest problem with any of these excursions is if sea conditions are rough - that can make for some bumpy rides no matter whose boat you pick - no real difference between these two because both will cancel or offer to let you cancel if it is going to be really rough.

The one thing I can think of that might be better for your 4 year old is the shorter 4 hour option with Captain Alan - I am not sure that Capt Bob has a regularly scheduled 4 hour option.

• 1 month later...