Regal Princess -- Room D147 or D148

iewe

Has anyone stayed in room D147 or D148 on the Regal Princess, and if so can you post some photos? Also, how was your experience in this room? We have been on lots of cruises and typically stay towards the middle or the back of the ship. However, we are looking at booking one of these cabins on an upcoming cruise, and I don't remember the last time we had a front of ship cabin, so I am a bit nervous!!

Has anyone stayed in room D147 or D148 on the Regal Princess, and if so can you post some photos? Also, how was your experience in this room? We have been on lots of cruises and typically stay towards the middle or the back of the ship. However, we are looking at booking one of these cabins on an upcoming cruise, and I don't remember the last time we had a front of ship cabin, so I am a bit nervous!!

I just checked out the deck plan, which I’m sure you did too. It looks like a lovely cabin and has a couch. Both also are connecting rooms (not with each other)but that really means nothing unless you want a second room that connects. It is far forward but that’s never bothered me. For this cruise, and several others in previous years, I’ve booked C123. I love the area and side facing interior but still hope for a nice upgrade to a balcony.

Hope someone can help you with personal experience in these cabins and photos.