Pull out beds on the Miracle

jmeincke

We are sailing in April on the Miracle. Fisrt timers and we booked an OceanView cabin. We are a family of four, and the twin beds make a queen but where/how do you sleep the other two people. I can't see any hide-away beds in the Carnical cabin pictures.

How comfortable are those additional beds?

Hi! We're booked on the Miracle in Feb. So, I'm not 100% sure, but it's not our first cruise on Carnival, and I think the rooms are relatively similar.

In the past, quad cabins have the beds as you described, plus a couch and a pullman that descends from the ceiling directly over the couch. The upper berth has a small railing along the side. The ladder detaches for storage under the beds when not in use. The lower berth is the couch, from which the steward removes the back cushions to make a twin bed. In our experience, there is sometimes a drawer beneath the couch, and sometimes not.

Can't give an objective opinion as to comfort, as DS (at the time 6) and DD (at the time 2) slept in the 3rd and 4th berths. Can say that we were all happy with the main bed (at one time or another we all fetched up cuddling together!)

With 4 in a cabin, I would suggest, at the bare minimum, the over-the-door shoe organizer to help keep the clutter to a minimum. When you are used to spreading out over the whole house, it's amazing how quickly it gets impossible to find anything with everyone on top of each other!

Good luck, and happy cruising!!

Archived