BEST? Bliss Haven Penthouse AFT

benzygirl

Anyone know which is the best deck to book one? Nicest/deepest balcony?

I see some have side balconies, not sure that is important when you have such a great view from the aft corner.

I think they go from 9-15?

Thank you so much in advance.

I see some have side balconies, not sure that is important when you have such a great view from the aft corner.

Thank you so much in advance.

We are booked in Aft penthouse on Bliss on deck 15. Anyone who has been on this deck.....Did you hear noise from nightclub on 17 above the spa. Someone commented Bass from nightclub was evident in room at night.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The deepest ones are 9 then 12.

None have an actual side balcony but you can look and see around the corner....

3pzFr!gonw.jpg

Bliss, Joy, and Encore match Escape in H6 size and configuration.

The deepest ones are 9 then 12.

None have an actual side balcony but you can look and see around the corner....

3pzFr!gonw.jpg

Bliss, Joy, and Encore match Escape in H6 size and configuration.

Thank you, I think I'm going with 12 cause it might be noisy above 8. Do you think that is a good idea?

Thank you, I think I'm going with 12 cause it might be noisy above 8. Do you think that is a good idea?

I prefer deck 12, too.

As for noise, the higher decks deal with noise at night. Deck 9 is quieter because it is lower/further from Spice H2O although there might be some pressure washing of the Waterfront in the early morning if you are a light sleeper.

We did 9 and had no noise or problems whatsoever. And Naveen is the BEST butler we have ever had and he serves that cabin.

Balcony is 248 sq ft ... larger than on any other deck ...

yes i heard it has the largest, and i'm thinking of switching from 12. right now everyone is open cause i'm looking at 2020

picture didn't work, would you mind emailing? benz601 at aol dot com thanks

Trying again ... this should be the whole album which I think contains the balcony ... at least us on it!

https://www.facebook.com/marlon.hanson.18/media_set?set=a.10215469815715307&type=3

When I try to pull up it works ... I don't know why it doesn't for you. The other thing I might suggest is go to facebook and try to pull up photos on my page "Marlon Hanson" or my wife's page "Kristin Barclay" and see if either comes up ... Hopefully, you won't have a problem

When I try to pull up it works ... I don't know why it doesn't for you. The other thing I might suggest is go to facebook and try to pull up photos on my page "Marlon Hanson" or my wife's page "Kristin Barclay" and see if either comes up ... Hopefully, you won't have a problem

Got it. Great pics. Thank you very much

I prefer deck 12, too.

As for noise, the higher decks deal with noise at night. Deck 9 is quieter because it is lower/further from Spice H2O although there might be some pressure washing of the Waterfront in the early morning if you are a light sleeper.

We were in an aft balcony on the Bliss on deck 11 through the Panama Canal and we were not bothered at all from Spice H20. We were bothered a little by the soot on the railing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

We were in an aft balcony on the Bliss on deck 11 through the Panama Canal and we were not bothered at all from Spice H20. We were bothered a little by the soot on the railing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

We are booking this for a 13 day transcanal. Would you have booked something else looking back? The only other cabin I'd be happy with is the H2 but $25k???? I have deck 12, but deck 9 has a bigger balcony. Was a higher deck an advantage? Appreciate any info. Thanks

We had no soot, noise nor any problems whatsoever. It was easy to get everyplace and we even seemed to have less problems using the aft elevators than when we were in the front of the ship. The main thing I was not completely thrilled with were the elevators in general with only a forward set and an aft set with none in the center. My wife often took the stairs because she loves the exercise. I, however, can't physically handle more than one or two decks going upward so was stuck with elevators more often. Again, fortunately, those in the rear were not as crowded as those in front of the ship. The the balcony, largest of any other deck. 248 sq ft ... That's larger than some entire cabins I am told.

An H2 came up and I put a deposit down. I just have to work on rationalizing the cost but I have 18 months to do that. It's the Panama Canal and I keep telling myself wouldn't it be nice to see it up front. I'll have to start brown bagging it to work now. LOL