First Cruise ever

Valhalla76

My Fiance and I will be married March 4th and we will fly out on the 5th stay at hotel near Miami INT airport and will leave the Hotel on the 6th in morning. Our cruise will depart on the 6th by 5pm. What would be a good arrival time to be there? When we come back on Zenith on the 11th of march we decided to take a later flight being our first time we didn't want to push our luck with arrival times and everyone being in a rush to make their own flights. Will there be any type of shuttle to the airport or should I expect to take a taxi to the airport?

Thank you.

Jason

and

Stephanie

You can grab a taxi or arrange a transfer through your travel agent ahead of time. If I were you, I would arrange the transfer ahead of time especially just coming back from your honeymoon. That way, you are all set up and everything is scheduled. Last thing you want to do upon returning home is worry about another detail - I'm sure you've been doing way to too much of that with planning a wedding! Congratulations and best wishes! :)

If you arrive at the dock between 11:30 and noon you can have lunch on board. Take a carry on with your valuables and a swim suit. Taxi would be cheaper then transfer (about $23.00 + tip). There will be plenty of taxis waiting outside for you.

If you arranged flights and hotels though the cruise line the transfers are included.

We just did our 1st ever cruise 12/05 on Constellation out of San Juan. We had booked transfers. I'd do taxi next time, maybe a little more $, but quicker. I also agree get on board at noon if you can. You can lunch on the ship and explore a little. By dinner, you'll be a seasoned cruiser:D . Have a blast; we did!

Archived