Does anyone have a pic of the AOS waterslide?

There's a good-sized water slide in the children's pool area, which is in a separate location from the main pool area. (I have a pic if you'd like me to email it to you) But I don't remember seeing a slide in the main pool area. I could have missed it.

I have been told that it exists, yet when I look at all the pool pics, I do not see one. Is it really there? Someone show me proof! :p

There is a small waterslide in the children's pool area and definitely no waterslide in the other pools on the ship!

as the others stated before me ..

the water slide is for the children at the Adventure Ocean childrens area ..

good luck fitting down the slide!:D

as much as I want to and would love to, I don't think I would fit or they would even let me try for that matter. It is for my DS9 and DS4 of friends of ours as we are considering departing from Disney for this cruise.

as the others stated before me ..

the water slide is for the children at the Adventure Ocean childrens area ..

good luck fitting down the slide!:D

Hey, I've just started my diet tonight. Lots & lots of Lean Cuisine. I might just make it down that slide!!! LOL

Yeah right...

I have read there is an adventure ocean on Adventure, Voyager and Explorer, but not on Mariner. Is this true? No water slide on Mariner?

I remember reading RC found the waterslide area to be underused on Adventure, Voyager and Explorer (too many other things to do). They changed the design of Mariner and Navigator by taking out the waterslide area expanding the adventure ocean area to 20,000 square feet. It appears to be a succesfull move on their part judging by the number of families that choose these 2 ships.

Eggdrop

You must be in the midwest.. NY doesn't have a Krogers .. but the lean cuisines still making me want more .. so I do the no fat diet .. with just 2 slices of whole wheat a day .. but I start the day off with oatmeal ...

since I teach, my lunch hour is when people are first getting out of bed ...

and its really hard trying not to eat till dinner, especially when I first get home at 2:30 pm...

I am almost about to try the Nutrisystem diet, where they send you the meals to your home. I know someone will get hungry in my house and eat my meals!!!

Good luck .. and enjoy!

:rolleyes:

I remember reading RC found the waterslide area to be underused on Adventure, Voyager and Explorer (too many other things to do). They changed the design of Mariner and Navigator by taking out the waterslide area expanding the adventure ocean area to 20,000 square feet. It appears to be a succesfull move on their part judging by the number of families that choose these 2 ships.

Thank you. That sounds like a pretty good size children's area. I think they will love the ship.

Eggdrop

You must be in the midwest.. NY doesn't have a Krogers .. but the lean cuisines still making me want more .. so I do the no fat diet .. with just 2 slices of whole wheat a day .. but I start the day off with oatmeal ...

since I teach, my lunch hour is when people are first getting out of bed ...

and its really hard trying not to eat till dinner, especially when I first get home at 2:30 pm...

I am almost about to try the Nutrisystem diet, where they send you the meals to your home. I know someone will get hungry in my house and eat my meals!!!

Good luck .. and enjoy!

:rolleyes:

Yup, I'm a Midwesterner. And I'm still hungry after my lean cuisine. :( Oh well. I gotta fit into the dress! Then I'm off the diet for good!! :D

Archived