Allure excursion help

My husband and I are sailing on Allure in September. Usually I am great about researching and booking excursions in our ports but this time with 3 kids, full time job I'm just not finding the time. So we are wanting to book an excursion or two through the ship. Has anyone done a stellar excursion that they would highly recommend through the ship cruise planner? We like snorkeling and some adventure but not zip lines or water parks. We are going to Costa Maya, Roatan, Cozumel and Nassau. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

No kids, just us! I've been searching the ports of call but am getting overwhelmed! It seems like I can do the same things on our own than with an excursion but I kind of want to take the thinking out of the equation and just book through the ship.

My husband and I are sailing on Allure in September. Usually I am great about researching and booking excursions in our ports but this time with 3 kids, full time job I'm just not finding the time. So we are wanting to book an excursion or two through the ship. Has anyone done a stellar excursion that they would highly recommend through the ship cruise planner? We like snorkeling and some adventure but not zip lines or water parks. We are going to Costa Maya, Roatan, Cozumel and Nassau. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

We like the Seahorse Snorkel tour through Royal in Nassau. Have done it 3 times and doing it again in Sept on Harmony. Catamaran trip out to snorkel and back. Nice easy day. I got it on a killer deal, so happy I booked when I did.

Cozumel - I would grab and cab and go to Paradise Beach. $6 for 2 chairs/umbrella and they want you to spend $10 for food drink. Grounds are gorgeous, prettiest pool ever, beach is awesome. For $18 pp you can play on the water toys all day. We get great entertainment just watching everyone out on those water toys. Food is good and not expensive. Bathrooms are super clean. Not much for snorkeling there. We have recommended this beach to so many people and everyone we have told to go there have been super happy with the choice.

Roatan we do a private tour through Island Marketing to West Bay beach. You can snorkel right off the beach. $33 pp and that includes the ride there, entrance to the beach, loungers and 2 drinks. tour guide stays at the beach with you the entire time. Same beach that Royal does their excursion too (their's is up a bit) but this is way less money.

Hope that helps!

We did Zip Lining with South Shore Zip N Dip in Roatan. It was great!! Just my hubby and me and they even had us turning upside down and took pictures. They also had a photographer taking pics and it was only $10 for the flash drive with his pictures. Hope to do it again sometime.