Toulon - Does Anyone Know Where Celebrity Constellation Docks?

N 2 Sun

Hello All,

I'm trying to make plans for a DIY excursion out of Toulon either to Aix En Provence via a shared car transfer service or to Hyeres and Bormmes les Mimosas via train and taxi.

Does anyone know at which of the two available locations the Celebrity Constellation docks in Toulon?

And, if anyone has better suggestions for a day of France charm and scenic beauty, please let me know.

Thank you,

Marilyn

• 2 weeks later...
Hello All,

I'm trying to make plans for a DIY excursion out of Toulon either to Aix En Provence via a shared car transfer service or to Hyeres and Bormmes les Mimosas via train and taxi.

Does anyone know at which of the two available locations the Celebrity Constellation docks in Toulon?

And, if anyone has better suggestions for a day of France charm and scenic beauty, please let me know.

Thank you,

Marilyn

Marilyn, we are trying to figure this port out too! We are on your cruise. Interested if you find anything good![emoji3] sue

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello All,

Thank you,

Marilyn

Our ship docs at La Seyne Sur Mer. It is 4 km from Toulon proper to La Seyne Sur Mer where we dock. We plan on going to Mt Faron via cable car. There is a ferry that is public transportation that you can take from our dock area to Toulon 2eu pp. Then we will go to the tourist office where they sell combination tickets for 7.50eu pp that cover buses, ferrys and the cable car ride up and back. So in total for about 10 eu pp since the ferry ride back is covered under your ticket. Here is the link where I found this info. http://toulontourisme.com/traveller.../day-call-in-toulon/

• 2 weeks later...

I found this website that is really helpful for La Seyne Our Mer https://www.tourisme-ouestvar.com/medias/images/info_pages/your-cruise-in-la-seyne-sur-mer-download-the-visit-in-english-703.pdf

We are having an easy day at this port and if it's a pretty day we plan to use the bus and ferries/water buses to visit Les Sablettes and Toulon.