Questions: Harmony Upcoming Cruise

Greetings:

After several years of not cruising (been a tad busy fighting triple negative breast cancer, but doing well thanks to a lil thing immunotherapy) I'm now sailing with 5 other family members on Harmony sailing 8-25-18.

I'm rooming with my eight year old niece in a superior ocean view cabin located on the hump. Her parents are staying in a central park room & granny & older niece are on another deck in a ocean view room.

Questions:

I want to be able to set up a cash account at guest services for my niece. A small amount so that she can play the arcade & purchase a gift on her own. Is it possible to set this up with guest services and keep it separate from what I am spending? Will the sea pass stop working (purchasing power) once the cash balance gets to zero? Or do I have to set up one large cash account for both and hope she does not go overboard with the spending?

Her parents will be onboard the cruise in her own cabin, but she is registered in my cabin, can I sign my niece into the camp or will her parents have to do this?

My niece is a picky eater and she is currently on a vegan diet, should contact RCCL's dining or can we just wait & discuss with the waiter once we get on board (we have my time dining)?

This is the first time I've not booked any excursions or done any real planning, so I feel as if I"m starting from scratch. I did book the aqua show, comedy show and Grease. Other than that I'm pretty much going to relax & let this cruise be pretty organic. I'm feeling good & just really happy to be cruising again.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciate. Thanks in advance.

You can set up a separate account for your niece, and it can be a cash account. You can set a limit, however some ships do not apply that limit to arcade spending. Best to confirm this with Guest Services when you ask to set the limit.

You can prepurchase arcade credits and get a decent discount via the cruise planner. I believe if you then don't give your niece spending privileges she won't run into overspending issues.

You can dropoff no problem, it's the pickup where they will check who you are. Her parents will provide the camp with a list of people who are authorized to pickup when they register her for the camp.