NCL Social Media Pkg

MizzCard

I used it on The Escape last week without issue. Uploaded lots of photos and videos to Facebook. If you only need to use Social Media apps then it's ideal imo.

Sent using Tapatalk

Were you able to make video calls through Facebook?

I didn't try.

I've read reports that people have managed to do this, but video calls aren't part of the package so if you know you NEED that functionality I'd not risk it.

Just wondering because if it is done through a social media app, not sure how that wouldnt be included.

The social media package doesn't have the same bandwidth as the "unlimited premium" package, or whatever it's called. Doubtful that it has the upload speed necessary for Facebook Live or a video chat.

I like it, because since I have an iPhone, I get texts via iMessage, using the Social Media package.

What about simple email ?

It seems this cheapest package doesn't cover this.

We don't all use FB etc, I cancelled my FB account five years ago, so why do we have to pay extra if we want the generic basics for email and so on ?

What about simple email ?

It seems this cheapest package doesn't cover this.

We don't all use FB etc, I cancelled my FB account five years ago, so why do we have to pay extra if we want the generic basics for email and so on ?

If you only want to check email then I'd say just wait to do it in port... Or take out a minutes package rather than unlimited, such as the one offered as a perk.

However, I did discover that I could access my Gmail emails via the app with the social media package, but maybe I just got lucky.

Sent using Tapatalk