Crown Sanctuary - entrance through Lotus Spa?

Island wannabe

I'm hoping to snag a couple of spots for our four sea days on our upcoming 2 week Med cruise. Therefore I intend to go directly to the Sanctuary upon boarding the ship to try and book. I have only been in the Regal sanctuary which has its own entrance, but is the entrance on the Crown through the Lotus Spa on the 16th deck? Or do they have their own entrance on the 17th deck? I don't know if the sanctuary is in high demand in the Med like it is in the Caribbean so I don't want to waste time wandering around.

Also, since the Med itinerary is sold in 7 day segments, do you have to book each week at the beginning of each week, or theoretically could I reserve for both weeks at the same time?

Thanks

I'm hoping to snag a couple of spots for our four sea days on our upcoming 2 week Med cruise. Therefore I intend to go directly to the Sanctuary upon boarding the ship to try and book. I have only been in the Regal sanctuary which has its own entrance, but is the entrance on the Crown through the Lotus Spa on the 16th deck? Or do they have their own entrance on the 17th deck? I don't know if the sanctuary is in high demand in the Med like it is in the Caribbean so I don't want to waste time wandering around.

Also, since the Med itinerary is sold in 7 day segments, do you have to book each week at the beginning of each week, or theoretically could I reserve for both weeks at the same time?

Thanks

The entrance is on deck 17 although you could go through the Spa, out to the pool and then up the stairs. I'm sure someone else can answer the booking question.

The entrance is on deck 17 although you could go through the Spa, out to the pool and then up the stairs. I'm sure someone else can answer the booking question.

Thank you RickEk. Do you happen to know if the elevator actually goes to the 17th deck? I thought it ended on the 16th, but I don't think I really paid too much attention to that before.

Thank you RickEk. Do you happen to know if the elevator actually goes to the 17th deck? I thought it ended on the 16th, but I don't think I really paid too much attention to that before.

You are correct. The elevator does not go all the way to Deck 17. There is an ADA lift outside from deck 16. Otherwise you have to take the stairs.