Bus transfer from Livorno port to Florence

Goodliving

hi. Has anyone used Shorebee or Tuscany Bus Co. for a transfer from Livorno to Florence/Pisa?

I’ve used TuscanyBus twice. Once in 2008 when the tourist information recommended them to Pisa when I was asking for bus and train information to Pisa. The second time was last October 2017 for transportation to Lucca and Pisa for 28€. My friends on the same trip went to Florence and Pisa for 30€ but left a hour before us. I think Florence pickup time was shortly after 9:00 am. You get commentary to and from the destination. Free WiFi was available. We were running a few minutes late on the return so TuscanyBus dropped us off at the 3 different ships in port . I would not hesitate to recommend or use them again.

You make your way to the ships shuttle drop off plaza and that’s where they pick up. I advise pre-booking if there’s a couple of ships in port. There were 10 of us and a bunch of fellow cruise passengers who got wind of our plan to avoid the ships excursion.

Echo the recommendation for Tuscany Bus. Bought our tickets online ahead of time (June 2018).

At the pier, they directed us to a shuttle bus that went in to town, we paid 5 euro/pp. Interestingly, since I'm using a knee scooter due to a broken foot, they marked me as disabled, and my shuttle to town was free. Presumably since it's too far to walk?

Meet the Tuscany bus at the plaza on the same block as the McDonalds, which had free wifi even when the restaurant was closed that morning. The ride in to Florence was comfortable and informative, with wifi. They handed out maps of Florence, and some advice on which walking route to follow, but did not offer guides in the city itself.

You'll walk what feels like three blocks up a sidewalk/ramp from the bus drop spot up to the main train station level, where you can connect to other transportation.