Left on ship

My wife left a brand new pair of Nike Sandals in our room. We noticed they were missing about an hour after boarding. I followed all the procedures and gave them our stateroom and attendant's name and they are saying they cannot find them. We sailed 7/16-7/20. I even FB messaged RCI the person there said they contacted the Mariner and the item has still not been located. Has anyone ever had any luck getting stuff back after leaving it?

We sailed on Allure in early July. An hour after leaving the ship I noticed that I did not have my key fob for my car. My husband had his so we were able to get in. We immediately called, emailed, etc. to every avenue that we could think of. We are pretty sure it was left in the safe, but not 100% sure. A week later we got notification that it was found. Honestly I was shocked! We paid shipping and it arrived a week later.

My wife left a brand new pair of Nike Sandals in our room. We noticed they were missing about an hour after boarding. I followed all the procedures and gave them our stateroom and attendant's name and they are saying they cannot find them. We sailed 7/16-7/20. I even FB messaged RCI the person there said they contacted the Mariner and the item has still not been located. Has anyone ever had any luck getting stuff back after leaving it?

Yes, I have had luck getting something back. I had left a small purse in the cabin. It didn’t have much in it- one credit card, some store cards (not credit cards but the cards you swipe to save money or get points) and my drivers license. I sent a picture of the purse and described its contents. Waited and waited. Followed up a few times with calls and emails. The last time I decided to follow up again, they said that it still hadn’t been found. THE SAME DAY I received a phone call from the post office that I had a package to pick up. Guess what it was? The purse they had just told me that they hadn’t found yet! LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums