Help me pick my Koningsdam stateroom.....pls :)

jennymaxgirl

I can choose between two obstructed balcony cabins. Looking at:

VH4135 and VH4062

Any insight? 4135 has a deeper angled balcony, but is an adjoining cabin. Larger tender in front. Also wonder if there could be more or maybe less obstruction in this one? Hard to tell by any pics I can find online.

4062 is not adjoining cabin and regular size balcony with the smaller lifeboat in front.

Thank you!

VH4135 and VH4062

Any insight? 4135 has a deeper angled balcony, but is an adjoining cabin. Larger tender in front. Also wonder if there could be more or maybe less obstruction in this one? Hard to tell by any pics I can find online.

4062 is not adjoining cabin and regular size balcony with the smaller lifeboat in front.

Thank you!

I would pick 4062 as it is not an adjoining cabin. I have also heard that the tenders sit higher than the regular lifeboats, so therefore block more of the view.

VH4135 and VH4062

Thank you!

What’s your itinerary? If you don’t care about the views, then either is fine. But if you like the view coming into/out of ports, I would find an unobstructed balcony.

Sent from my iPad using Forums