Night Owls question

SallyPilot

Do they have activities planned for the kids during thus time, or is it just free play/ rest time?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you go for the themed nights, then they have a set bunch of things they do. Otherwise, it's usually movies, games, crafts - kids aren't really pressured into a set schedule.

The themed nights have more structure than the non-themed ones. My kids were always found either playing group games or watching a movie (offered later when little ones are a bit tired). It is WELL worth the $15 per child! They get a little Owl pillow, special candy treats, etc. and my kids beg to go!

We have done RCCL, NCL and CCL and the night owl parties on CCL are by far the best of the 3. The kids never want to leave either and love the parties and little goodie bags they receive. I remember when my oldest attended one that went to 2 or 3am and they brought them back to the cabin that night.

I think on a 7 night cruise there are 3 party nights and then the rest are more set to free play and once or twice I have gone to pick up after comedy show and she is watching a movie under a blanket.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My son LOVES camp & always wants to stay until close. As others have said, the theme parties, usually 2 (maybe 3??) on a 7 night cruise, tend to be more organized. But I've noticed they still bend to the audience. They go with the flow of what the kids want. If the kids want the organized activities, they'll stick to that. If they are all happy playing games & watching a movie, they've let them do that in our experience.

The theme nights are a $15 flat rate & my son looks forward to the little trinkets they get every cruise.