Carnival Fruit Juices

jmeincke

I'm crusing on the Miracle in April and would like low cost cocktails while on board. What juices does Canival/Miracle serve and what is the broadest adult beverage for mixing? I usally drink rum and coke at home but the soda would kill me if I have to buy it.

Can anyone give me some ideas for easy drinks other than screw drivers and maybe some deck mixing tips and tricks for ease of use or covert-ness if it is needed. For example do I get a big enough cup from the bar or do I need my own mixing jug?

Remember I am a first timer so be gentle with your replies.

Thanks in advance.

Carnival has orange, grapefruit, mango, apple, tomato, lemonade, fruitpunch. Some at Lido Deck buffet area, some from room service, and also with b'fast in the dining room. And yes, they allow soft drinks to be brought on board. I always take a 6pk of bottled Cokes.

do I get a big enough cup from the bar or do I need my own mixing jug?

Thanks in advance.

I bing a 20 oz travel mug. They sell similar mugs on board. I put a few oz of rum in my mug, head to the juice station, fill my mug with ice, then add whatever juice I feel like. Sometimes I use the flavored vodkas too. I like the lemonade and raspberry vodka...I also squeeze a few lemon wedges in the drink too.

The mugs keep the ice from melting as fast as an open container...They also have a lid that allows you to shake it up without spilling !!!!

A sippie cup for adults.

Archived