Scuba Centre in Nassau?

isabellmybell

Hi yall, little help here please. Taking a cruise to Nassau & Coco Cay. I been told our only choise for Coco Cay is Stuart Cove. But for Nassau there must be more. I’m looking on line and has anyone gone with Nassau Scuba Center? Any recommendations? Thanks a Bunch!:)

Stuart Cove's is the place to go in Nassau. The place is famous worldwide and have been used for the movies "Flipper", "Speed 2", "After the Sunset", and "Into the Blue". Plus they have been featured on the Discovery channel, Oprah, and the Today Show. www.StuartCove.com You will not be disapointed...

As for Coco Cay, it is RCL's private island so the only choice you have is them. I would suggest diving in Nassau and just sticking to Snorkeling in Coco Cay. There is a good topic about Coco Cay snorkeling here- http://messages.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=277058

I just posted a review of our dive with Stuart's Cove in December. I believe to get a diving/snorkeling combo trip you will have to find a small operator.

There was a posting recently from someone that did a dive/snorkel combo in Nassau that they were not pleased with, but I don't remember the name of the operation.

Have a great time wherever you go!

Wendy

Archived