Anyone used Charger.com to report lost item?

Hello.. we just got off the Voyager of the Seas on August 19th. Returned home and my husband thinks he might have lost his sunglass shade clip on the ship. Called RCL and the customer representative referred me to Chargerback.com to file a claim.

Does anyone have any recent experience in using this site? Is it a legitimate site?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

We used it last year. It is a legitimate site. Don’t expect quick results though. Assuming your husband’s lost item is recovered it has to be returned to Miami and they do their thing with it. I don’t know the entire process but I’ve heard many instances where it’s been several weeks. They will send you email updates but they are automated emails letting you know they are still looking for your item. Complete the form, hope for the best and sit back and wait. Good luck.

We used it in July. We lost our key fob in our cabin. I wasn't impressed with the service initially because there was not a live person telling us that they looked for our item. I was shocked that after a week we received a message that they found our fob! We paid for shipping and it was returned after the ship docked again. We never talked to a live person throughout the process.