Internet

We are sailing on the Voyager of the Seas on Wednesday. I am debating whether or not to purchase an internet package for £11 per day, per device.

Are the internet packages able to be purchased on a per day basis whilst on the ship? For example am I able to just purchase for a sea day whilst at sea or would I be required to purchase for the rest of the cruise? Our itinerary is quite port intensive and therefore I feel it would be a waste on port days if we are off the ship on tours for 8-10 hours per day.

If we are able to purchase for sea days only, then do you know how much more expensive this will be on the ship per day (approx) rather than the price above?

Also if I just bought the package for one device could the WIFI password be used on different phones at different times or would it only be set up only for one device and non changeable?

Thanks for your help with this.

You can purchase single days on board, prices here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105

You can use your single device package on any number of different devices, but only one can be logged in at a time.

Thank you very much, good to know to make a decision

Thanks for your quick response

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
You can purchase single days on board, prices here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105

You can use your single device package on any number of different devices, but only one can be logged in at a time.

So...what would be the benefit of buying a package? It looks like the day pass cost is less than the package per day cost, or am I missing something? :)

So...what would be the benefit of buying a package? It looks like the day pass cost is less than the package per day cost, or am I missing something? :)

Yeah, you are missing something. The 24 hour pass is quite a bit more than the daily charge for a package. Why are you thinking it is less? For example, a 24 hour surf only pass is $23 as compared to $16 per day for a 1 device package.

Yeah, you are missing something. The 24 hour pass is quite a bit more than the daily charge for a package. Why are you thinking it is less? For example, a 24 hour surf only pass is $23 as compared to $16 per day for a 1 device package.

I finally figured that out..totally reading the prices wrong! ;p Thank you!